Troubleshooting exported bibliography with weird alphabetizing problems

I’m using Endnote 7 (Build 98), using Chicago 14th style.

I exported a bibliopgraphy as an .rtf file, but it has some inexplicable formatting and sorting problems.

1.  With a series of works by the same author, several will use the three em dashes, but then one will appear with the author’s full name again, even though the author field is exactly the same as the author.  Why?

Example:

Donnedieu de Vabres, Henri. La Crise moderne du droit pénal. La Politique criminelle des États autoritaires.  Conférences faites à l’Université syrienne de Damas au mois de novembre 1937. Paris: Librairie du Recueil Sirey, 1947.

———. Les principes modernes du droit pénal international. Paris: Recueil Sirey, 1928.

———. “Le procès de Nuremberg devant les principes modernes du droit pénal international.” In Academy of International Law. Recueil des cours, 1947-I, pp. 477-582. Hague: Recueil Sirey, 1947.

Donnedieu de Vabres, Henri. Le Procès de Nuremberg.  Cours de doctorat professé à la Faculté de Droit de Paris. Paris: Editions Domat-Montchrestien, 1947.

2.  I have a number of works without authors.  They appear at the beginning of the list in alpha order, but I’d like to integrate them into the whole list according (using their titles).  How do I do that?

I have the Output style set as follows:

Bibliographic sort order:  Author + Title

Sort Edited Works after Original Works by the Same Author (CHECKED)

I have multiple languages in the bibliography, so I have set Endnote preferences (in sorting) to ignore the following in titles:

a, an, d’, de, der, die, for, l’, la, le, les, of, the

Thanks.  

1. Try to copy/paste one of the author names from a record that is being recognized to replace the author that is not being recognized.  This is usually the result of a subtle difference between the two. 

2. Try to edit the Anoymous works part of the style you are using, to Use full title in place of author.