Why not find full text from taylor&francis or journal of OSA

I don’t know why my Endnote cannot find the full text from the Taylor&Francis  and OSA  and so on,   it can find the full text from other website like Sciencedirect,SPIE, Springerlink and so on.  Does anyone get the same problem? My Endnote is X8.

by the way, the paper from taylor&francis or OSA  have correct DOI.

Taylor and Francis might consider their information proprietary and make it available only to paid subscribers. If you are affiliated with a university you could enhance Find Full Text’s capability by adding the OpenURL Path and Proxy Server information to Endnote. (Go to the Endnote toolbar and select File > Preferences, then click on Find Full Text.)

The university librarians should be able to provide the OpenURL Path and Proxy Server information with instructions on how to log on to access the subscription/non-subscription online databases.

For further information refer to the Endnote training video “Setting EndNote Preferences” at the 2:00 minute mark.

Thank you very much. i will try it.

We are also having a lot of problems with Taylor and Francis and Sage pdfs not being pulled in with the find full text feature.  I called EndNote and the technical support person said it is likely the source is using JavaScript and EndNote does not consider JavaScript secure.  I don’t know what can be done about it.

Beth

Thank you for your help. Taylor library is used more often,so if the questions are solved, it would be awsome.