how to cite a UN or WHO report

Hi

Im using APA 6’th and I want to site reports from WHO and the UN. In text I want it to say (United Nations General Assembly, 2015) and in the reference list I want to look similar to this: United Nations General Assembly (2015) Transforming Our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, retrieved from …

My problem is that if I write United Nations General Assembly as author to get in the text it shortens it as if it’s several names. I can fix that in edit citation but in the reference list it still looks like this: 

Assembly, U. N. G. (2015). Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Retrieved from United Nations General Assembly: www…

It won’t let me use the function edit library refernce. So how can I change this?

If the organization has no commas, it is easily fixed by adding a comma at the end of the organization’s name in the author field.  If it has a comma in it, things become more complex.  (need a double comma in the name itself, and usually have to hide author and add the full name with comma as a prefix).