references to pages/paragraphs in bibliography

Thank you again. I would like to draw a list of references, sorted by categories, each including a specific pinpoint to a set of pages.

I know how to divide the bibliography in different sections, but what I need is to directly editing bibliography.

I found this in the manual (p. 359): 

"Directly Editing Bibliographies (Microsoft Word)

It is always best to make changes to your final bibliography by correcting the data in the EndNote library, editing the output style you are using, or adding or deleting citations from your paper. Then, after making the necessary changes, format the bibliography to automatically make the corrections.

It is not always possible for EndNote to format the bibliography exactly as needed, so you might need to manually edit the formatted bibliography. If you must do this, remember that if you reformat a paper after editing the bibliography, EndNote will not preserve your edits. When EndNote reformats a bibliography, it deletes the existing one and puts a new one in its place.

You can edit the bibliography as you would any text. The bibliography may be shaded, but you can still edit it. If you later reformat the paper, your edits will be gone.

You can add text after the bibliography, but make sure to put it after the end of the formatted bibliography— outside of the bibliography field."

It seems that it is not possible to add pages to each entry using the “edit and manage citation” tool in word. Is there not another way to do this?

Many thanks!