Android App

An app for Android would be much appreciated! to log in through the phone browser is not really functional…

1 Like

I strongly support this request. It is finally time for an android app.

It’s been almost 8 years since people have been asking for an android app. But we keep being ignored. I really don’t get it. 

But I think it’s safe to say that after 8 years of asking and waiting, an app will not be released. I’m left with no choice but to replace EndNote will some other software. 

Exactly. Mendeley is a great choice.

I have just bought a windows suface tablet and I just cannot believe that there is no android app. If I had even thought that was even a possibility I would have (maybe) bought an ipad. 

Endnote - what ever is the problem? Do you have shares in Apple? Why else would ipad have an app but not android???

Good day:

It has passed more than four years since the past developers (Thomson Reuters) promissed an Android app for EndNote. Please note that EndNoteWeb is not enough for an serious academic work because you can´t access to your PDF, nor highlight them or read it in an easy way.

I do not like Mendeley but as many had said it is the only option that we have if we use (and love to use!) android devices.

Please Clarivate, build and EndNote Android app!!!

Thanks!