Android app

I was asked by customer support to address my query about the apparent lack of an EndNote app for Android to this forum.

While preparing for a trip, I was dismayed to discover that EndNote does not have an app for Android. How can this be as there is already an app for Ipad?

Today, people are on the go and they don’t want to haul their laptops with them. More people have Android than have Apple, so lack of an Android app is a serious omission.

I am now strongly considering switching to a more versatile, mobile alternative.

So I have investigated alternative referencing software with Android support, but unfortunately none can match EndNote functionality. I then considered buying an Ipad specfically to use EndNote on the move, but the Ipad app is actually pretty lousy to be honest. I ended up buying a Windows tablet (Microsoft Surface 3) as a final workaround.

(edited to fix a typo)

I also didn’t find the relevant search for an android app. Is there any specific way to find out? 

hmm

I also didn’t find the relevant search for an android app. Is there any specific way to find out?