Enthusiast
0 Kudos

Re: Endnote 20 - Enable preview pdf

for example, it should be like this.

Enthusiast
2 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Unused organs disappear in Darwin's evolution. But, Useful functions are missing in the evolution of EndNote. Continue this way.

Evolution of EndNote

ENDNOTE->ENDNOT->ENDNO->END->MEND->MENDE->MENDEL->MENDELE->MENDELEY

There is one difference. Mendeley is free. However, I paid 200 € to EndNote for these missing useful functions.

I mean, as useful functions disappear there is no better improvement, but a worse regression.

As a oldversion website says in its motto, Because, newer is not always better.

I am so angry. Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

New User
2 Kudos

I can say Endnote 20 is a huge step backward. Several amazing features from Endnote 9 has been removed in this new update and almost no improvement has been added. It is totally a waste of money and time to buy this new version, very disappointing. I rolled back to endnote 9 after several hours of search to find out about new features as much as I read, I got more disappointed and regrated for installing endnote 20. Congratulations to its developers!!!

New User
2 Kudos

I can say Endnote 20 is a huge step backward. Several amazing features from Endnote 9 has been removed in this new update and almost no improvement has been added. It is totally a waste of money and time to buy this new version, very disappointing. I rolled back to endnote 9 after several hours of search to find out about new features as much as I read, I got more disappointed and regrated for installing endnote 20. Congratulations to its developers!!!

New User
3 Kudos

yes this is awful

New User
3 Kudos

I agree - wish there was a PDF preview in the app. I just bought endnote 20 after watching videos and reading reviews on EndNote that were based on the x9 version. Feeling like I made a big mistake. Anyone know if it is possible to revert to x9 if 20 was my original purchase?

Pretty frustrated over here after playing around with this program for 3 days, not being able to get my online searches to configure with my university library, and not being able to adjust the view panes in the desktop program. 

User
3 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I would like to revert to X9 as well. Let me know if you wpuld find how to do that

Przemko

User
3 Kudos

Just contact Clarivate!

They gave me a downgrade to X9, so much better than v20!!!

Enthusiast
3 Kudos

I agree with you.

x9 better than 20 except working speed.

Mentor
3 Kudos

I expect that is why developers jetisoned so many features in 20?  To increase speed of the program with less bells and whistles.  If so -- the wrong way to approach the problem.  How about improving the code?

(long time Endnote user)