Do you mean 
Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Endnote 20 - Enable preview pdf

for example, it should be like this.

New User
2 Kudos

I can say Endnote 20 is a huge step backward. Several amazing features from Endnote 9 has been removed in this new update and almost no improvement has been added. It is totally a waste of money and time to buy this new version, very disappointing. I rolled back to endnote 9 after several hours of search to find out about new features as much as I read, I got more disappointed and regrated for installing endnote 20. Congratulations to its developers!!!

New User
2 Kudos

I can say Endnote 20 is a huge step backward. Several amazing features from Endnote 9 has been removed in this new update and almost no improvement has been added. It is totally a waste of money and time to buy this new version, very disappointing. I rolled back to endnote 9 after several hours of search to find out about new features as much as I read, I got more disappointed and regrated for installing endnote 20. Congratulations to its developers!!!

New User
3 Kudos

yes this is awful

New User
3 Kudos

I agree - wish there was a PDF preview in the app. I just bought endnote 20 after watching videos and reading reviews on EndNote that were based on the x9 version. Feeling like I made a big mistake. Anyone know if it is possible to revert to x9 if 20 was my original purchase?

Pretty frustrated over here after playing around with this program for 3 days, not being able to get my online searches to configure with my university library, and not being able to adjust the view panes in the desktop program. 

Highlighted
User
3 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I would like to revert to X9 as well. Let me know if you wpuld find how to do that

Przemko

User
3 Kudos

Just contact Clarivate!

They gave me a downgrade to X9, so much better than v20!!!

Contributor
3 Kudos

I agree with you.

x9 better than 20 except working speed.

Mentor
3 Kudos

I expect that is why developers jetisoned so many features in 20?  To increase speed of the program with less bells and whistles.  If so -- the wrong way to approach the problem.  How about improving the code?

(long time Endnote user)
Regular
2 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Totally agree with @Leanne - that is the wrong approach to remove features when the substantial underlying database code is becoming more efficient (perhaps because it is open source) and the also the Hardware that we buy gets constantly better.

RP

Endnote since 1998. 

Endnote since 1998, recommended to ca. 200 students. However...X20... Smiley Sad