Sitemap | EndNote
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New User
3 Kudos

Re: In EndNote 20, please, please, please bring back the 'bottom split' layout option

[ Edited ]

where is the top/bottom split screen to view reference detail???    And why is note (or any of some other fields) not visible in the preview????

New User
3 Kudos

Re: In EndNote 20, please, please, please bring back the 'bottom split' layout option

I agree. This is exactly the issue I came to this page to request. I'm a Mac user, just upgraded my Mac OS and subsequently had to switch from EndNote X9 to EndNote 20. VERY disappointed in the layout/view options in the library window. I relied heavily on being able to preview the formatted reference in a specific output style in the SAME window/view as the editable details of the reference. I find the new interface MUCH less convenient.

New User
3 Kudos

I second this...

Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you go back to ENX7? My recollection is that the database stucture isn't backwards compatible beyond ENX9.