Kindle App

I recently contacted customer support to inquire about a kindle app for endnote.  I think this would be an extremely useful app, and I doubt I am the only one who would like to be able to use their kindle to read literature.  Currently, there is an endnote app for iphone and ipad in the apple store.  The last mention of kindle support on this forum was in 2010.

With internet, it is possible to navigate to your library online and access your documents.  It would be nice if there was an app like that on apple products which would allow for full utilization of the features contained within endnote.

I imagine there is some reason for the lack of kindle support.  I think it would be helpful to know if this is something that has been pursued in the past, and why it has not been fully realized at this time.  Even an answer that is disappointing would be better than the dearth of information we have now.

Thank you in advance for any information that can be provided.

Brian

I have received a reply to my inquiry via customer service.  It is included here to update all those concerned, and also as an attempt for some accountability/follow through.  Judging from this forum, there are MANY loyal endnote users who are not satisfied with the action (or lack thereof) made my the development team.  Here is an opportunity to respond to user requests and demonstrate dedication to your faithful users.

Thank you for your response. I have raised an enhancement request and forwarded it to our Development team to have an EndNote app for Kindle in the future. However, I am unable to provide you the exact time frame when this will be implemented as you might already know that the process of including a new feature should undergo various phases like designing, implementation, and testing. I really appreciate your patience in this regard. 

Please respond to this email if you have any further questions and we will help you.

Update?  Development team?  

I don’t expect a timeline, but are you considering it?  I haven’t seen anyone get some feedback from someone tasked to work on (or even consider new product additions), we all feel like we are talking to a wall.

We got another suggestion boys! 

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/kDOFe1XbfBXMw9dgc2" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/garbage-awkward-marketing-throwing-away-the-trash-kDOFe1XbfBXMw9dgc2">via GIPHY</a></p>

Maybe the development team can fix my HTML.  It’s more likely than getting new features added I think.  

Some recognition of our requests would be nice.