Reference fields allow annotation beside field name

Here we are in 2018 and its time for my 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017 suggestion again

My suggestion is quite simple: Field names should have another text field to the right of them where you could put in remarks on how to complete it. The  remarks would come from a paired field with the name of that field say in the reference style (but developers may think of a better place)

How would this field be used?

I can think of at least two ways:

1. As a reminder on how to format for that style e.g., for series title APA want the words to be lower case except for the first word.

2. As a reminder on EndNote completion protocols e.g., It would allow EndNote reminders such as Institution names need a comma

My justification for this is that EndNote is used by many people who bare new to citation conventions (e.g., honours and research students) as well as academics who are not interested in learing the intricies of citation conventions. EndNote developers are already managing how to implement styles so they already have the information. This is making it transparent to the user in a user friendly way

Warm regards/gary