Why Clarivate DOES NOT RESPOND to our comments??? Especially those that are repeteated numerous times....?

Hi again Roy.

I think one point that’s being missed here is that this is EndNote 20.0.0.
The first instance of the first version with the new interface.
A foundation for new features, and improvement.

We’re definitely hearing a great many things we can do to improve EndNote 20.
Some of these are likely going to be integrated into future iterations of EndNote, possibly even in upcoming update patches. The current interface is based on a rather substantial amount of feedback from existing EndNote users. The Developer Philosphy here was to find out what features people were using, and what features people were not using.

In dropping some of the unused features in the software, we’re definitely now hearing from the users who had been using them.  Enhancement requests have been filed for those features.

While I cannot say for certain that all of these features will return, or even if any of them will…  I can say with certainty that we are indeed listening.

I also agree that, if you prefer EndNote X9, you should stay with that version until EndNote 20, or some other future version of EndNote has the features that you need.
We don’t want to force you to use a version of EndNote you don’t like.
And, since we will Officially support EndNote X9 until EndNote 22 is released, you should still have plenty of fully supported time left with your current version.

I do hope this helps to elaborate.

We’re sorry you don’t like the new version. But with your feedback, and that of others, we can grow the new version into something everyone can love.

Thanks again!

Steve

1 Like