term list for Education

Please consider adding a Term List for Education. You might use titles included within Education Source (EBSCOhost), ERIC, and PsycInfo. Thank you.

Not exactly sure what you mean.  You can always construct a terms list. (from tools in Windows X7 for example) and then you can link that terms list to any field.  If you mean a Journal like columnar list,  then that is more restricted.  I suspect incorporating this in the program, “for everyone” would not be feasible, since everyone’s needs would probably be different? 

Yes, I mean the journal titles list. I’m interested in having something like what you have for medical journal titles under Tools > Define Term Lists > Journals.

I would think that a lot of researchers would benefit from having a journals list specific to the field of Education. Could you please point me to instructions on how to create my own journal list? Thank you.

-Ericka

This thread and associtated links show how to apply it to journals. You can edit a terms list too.  Beyond that, I am not sure I can advise as I haven’t used it for another purpose.  Could the education field be mapped to a “journal” equivalent generic field?  – I don’t know.  

Oh – and this KB article: 

www.endnote.com/kb/82228

Thanks for Innformation.

Regards!

Design Innovations Inc.

Designinnovations.ca

Its a great to find the List of Education and Jobs at one place