Sitemap | EndNote
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New User
1 Kudo

ABNT (Author-Date) Style Bug - Brazilians Users

By the ABNT (author-date) style the author's name inside the parenthesis is all appercase, but when you cite with the author's name outside the parenthesis, only the first letter of the author's name must be uppercase. Ex: (SMITH, 1999) or Smith (1999). The Endnote X7 can not differentiate it.

New User
0 Kudos

Re: ABNT (Author-Date) Style Bug - Brazilians Users

We are in 2020, with the EndNote X9 version and so far the problem persists.

New User
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with ENDNOTE X9 and ENDNOTE X20. I just bouth the upgrade for the last version but the bug continues.
When I edit the Citations Templates - In-Text Citations and I made the Transformation for UPPERCASE in author, the document in Word lost the format.
ex.: 
Citation

(AUTHOR, |Year|, p. Cited Pages|)

The result is: 
....valor científico, econômico, social [e]/ou cultural”  (AUTHOR, 2016l, p. 37)

and it should be as:

....valor científico, econômico, social [e]/ou cultural”  (PACHECO, 2016, p. 37).

New User
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with ENDNOTE X9 and ENDNOTE X20. I just bouth the upgrade for the last version but the bug continues. When I edit the Citations Templates - In-Text Citations and I made the Transformation for UPPERCASE in author, the document in Word lost the format. ex.:  Citation (AUTHOR, |Year|, p. Cited Pages|) 

The result is:  ....valor científico, econômico, social [e]/ou cultural”  (AUTHOR, 2016l, p. 37)

and it should be as:

....valor científico, econômico, social [e]/ou cultural”  (PACHECO, 2016, p. 37).

New User
0 Kudos

The problem persists.

Is there any solution?

Mentor
0 Kudos

can you send the output style to a compressed zip file and attach it?  

(long time Endnote user)