Author with two different formats in the same reference

I have a publication requirement for the bibliography wherein each reference also comprises a headline including the first author et. al. in capital letters plus the year as in the following example:

SMITH ET. AL., 2021

Smith J., Lyons R., Cooper A., Li Y., Baxter B.: Mobile Design. Science 4 (2021) etc.

Thus the Author field is needed in two different formats,

i.e. SMITH ET. AL. 

and Smith J., Lyons R., Cooper A., Li Y., Baxter B. 

However, Output Styles-> Bibliography->Author Lists only appears to allow a unique setting for the format of the Author field.

I did notice I could also enter the field ´Citation´ in the definition of the Output Styles-> Bibliography->Templates, which refers to an in-text citation style having this name.

The result is promising:

(SMITH ET. AL., 2021)

Smith J., Lyons R., Cooper A., Li Y., Baxter B.: Mobile Design. Science 4 (2021) etc.

Hence, I deleted the parentheses in Output Styles->Citations->Template for the ´Citation´ template. Voilà, now the the bibliography complies with the requirements above. However, the in-text citation style is missing its parentheses.

So I was wondering if I could create a ´MyCitationStyle´ in Output Styles->Citations->Template without parentheses and use it only in the bibliography. Unfortunately, from what I read in this forum, EndNote apparently does not allow to create in citation templates.

Is there any solution to my problem using EndNote?

you can type the parentheses around the intext citation.  That is the only solution I can see. 

Although you might be able to figure out a way to use the Author et al (year) version of the citation template options in the text - modifying it to be (Author, year) or vice versa?