Bibliography bugs, different output with the same reference

Hello,

I have 2 problems with my bibliography. I am using X7, a slightly adopted Vancouver Style.

After almost solving the appreviation problem with the journal titles in my bibliography some references still don’t change to the appreviated journal title, and even more bizarr- the exact same reference is one time with an appreviated journal title and another time not:

1. Haertl K, Behrens K, Houtujec J, Rue A, Ten Haken R. Factors influencing satisfaction and efficacy of services at a free-standing psychiatric occupational therapy clinic. The American Journal Of Occupational Therapy: Official Publication Of The American Occupational Therapy Association. 2009;63:691-700

2. Peloquin SM, Ciro CA. Self-Development Groups Among Women in Recovery: Client Perceptions of Satisfaction and Engagement. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2013;67:82-90.

3. Haertl K, Behrens K, Houtujec J, Rue A, Ten Haken R. Factors influencing satisfaction and efficacy of services at a free-standing psychiatric occupational therapy clinic. Am J Occup Ther. 2009;63:691-700.

4. Peloquin SM, Ciro CA. Self-development groups among women in recovery: client perceptions of satisfaction and engagement. Am J Occup Ther. 2013;67.

But does not show the page numbers with Peloquin anymore, and I also don’t know why it has one time capitel letters and none the other one…

Second: sometimes it makes a spare line under the reference, which i don’t want (between 5 and 6), but not between 19. and 20. which are the same references

Any ideas?
Vancouver SJOT.ens (43.5 KB)

Since the Journal Names setting of your output style is set to use “Abbreviation 1“ and not the full journal title, check the Journal terms list to see if the full journal title and the corresponding abbreviated title are in the wrong columns (refer to attached image for example). [Go to the Endnote toolbar and select Tools >Open Terms List >Journals Term List. In the Terms List dialog box note that the first column is for the full journal title and the subsequent columns are for the abbreviated title variations.] In your case, if the full title and abbreviated title are in the wrong columns, you can edit the entries by first clicking to select it then clicking the “Edit” button.

If there are more mismatches to ensure proper use of full and abbreviated titles you might consider deleting the entire journals terms list and importing the terms list provided in the Endnote Terms List folder. Refer to the training video “Journal Names” for addressing reversed journal titles/abbreviations and importing the Journal terms list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZuiyHuZfOA

Since the additional line spacing appears specific only to certain references check the Endnote record (affiliated with the spacing) to see if there is a carriage return in the Pages field which may be generating the additional space between bibliography references.

and if you do (and you should) replace the journal terms list, turn off the terms list preferences that auto update when you import from a database.  The full Knowledge Base article which includes the video CG gave, is here: 

http://endnote.com/kb/82228

Journal term lists are library specific (and are not synced to the cloud library) so you need to repeat these steps for each library if you have more than on on your desktop.