Could you help to adjust an endnote template (need the journal name in italic type)?

Dear expert,

Could you help to adjust an endnote template (need the journal name in italic type)?

Output style I have:

Meyer, K. E., Estrin, S., Bhaumik, S. K., & Peng, M. W. 2009. Institutions, resources, and entry strategies in emerging economies. Strategic management journal, 30(1): 61-80.

Output style journal submission requires:

Meyer, K. E., Estrin, S., Bhaumik, S. K., & Peng, M. W. 2009. Institutions, resources, and entry strategies in emerging economies. Strategic management journal, 30(1): 61-80.

Here I also attached endnote output style file. I would very much appreciate if you could help to 1) adjust an endnote template (need the journal name in italic type) and 2) teach me how to edit the template to achieve the desired results.

Thank you!

Best,

Cheng
J Intl Business Studies.ens (9.76 KB)

This style has the Journal in italics already?  Make sure you have this style selected in your working manuscript in Word.

Guides to edit styles are Here (Windows) and Here (Mac).  

also you probably want to review this help on how to manage and correct Journal titles and abbreviations (which you only have to do once, per library.  But also turn off the preferences to automatically update terms lists).  

Thank you, Leanne! 

No, the styple does not have the journal name in italic. Can you help me to achieve that and teach me how to do so?

Thank you!

Best,

Cheng

When I open your output style that was attached, I see the Journal as italicized.  See the image below where the “Journal” text is italicized and the output using your style.  

(Abraham & Veillette, 1990)

Abraham, N. & Veillette, A. 1990. Activation of p56lck through mutation of a regulatory carboxy-terminal tyrosine residue requires intact sites of autophosphorylation and myristylation. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 10(10): 5197-206.