06-22-2021 01:35 AM
With the upgrade from EndNote X9 to EndNote 20 I lost the ability to make connections to online databases. If I enter a search term, nothing happens. After half a minute an error message pops up: "Gave up waiting for host to respond." This applies to any online database I choose.
09-14-2021 07:31 AM
I have the same problem. I used to be able to access a library catalogue for German language books. Now this is gone and I cannot access any German language book catalogues.
4 weeks ago
When I started Endnote 20, I started to double the database, but I lost some data permanently. Now I put the new sync online and Endnote started sending the files to the Trash. Endnote 20 is very flawed and needs a quick fix. Endnote 20 has caused damage to my library.