Endnote Style Question

I am running Mac 10.6.8 and have Endnote X4.0.2.  I am trying to format a paper to submit soon to Biochemical Biophysical research Communications (BBRC).  When I unformat the document and hit reformat for BBRC, the references don’t come out the way they are supposed to for that journal.  According to the journal web site, the references should be in this format:

[1] J. van der Geer, J.A.J. Hanraads, R.A. Lupton, The art of writing a scientific article, J. Sci. Commun.

163 (2010) 51–59.

Instead, what I get is that some journal names come out abbreviated and some do not, even for the same journal name, for example:

[6] H. Zhang, X.H. Liu, K. Zhang, C.K. Chen, J.M. Frederick, G.D. Prestwich, W. Baehr, Photoreceptor cGMP phosphodiesterase delta subunit (PDEdelta) functions as a prenyl-binding protein, The Journal of biological chemistry 279 (2004) 407-413.

And

[8] T.A. Cook, F. Ghomashchi, M.H. Gelb, S.K. Florio, J.A. Beavo, The delta subunit of type 6 phosphodiesterase reduces light-induced cGMP hydrolysis in rod outer segments, J Biol Chem 276 (2001) 5248-5255.

Would anyone know how I can get this to come out correctly?

Your library needs a complete and accurate Journal Terms lists in your library.  I recommend that explore the Journal terms feature and import an appropriate journal terms list, usually deleting any “update” info that has been incorporated into it first and turning off the update feature in the Edit>preferences, terms list section.  See this Endnote Training youtube video.   

OK thanks I’ll try it