Endnote style for Journal of Genetics (springer)

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if somebody could help me in giving the endnote style of the Journal of Genetics, a journal published by Springer. I took a look to other journals published by Springer, but I was not able to find anyone similar.

The format is the following:

Reference list:

Gibert P., Moreteau B., Moreteau J.-C., Parkash R. and David J. R. 1998 Light body pigmentation in Indian Drosophila melanogaster: a likely adaptation to a hot and arid climate. J. Genet. 77, 13–20.

In text citation: (Gilbert et al., 1998)

Instructions (which are always helpful to provide are here: http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/jg-authoristructions-dec16.pdf?SGWID=0-0-45-1339418-p173709710 

And there are font details as well as represented below.  

Gibert P., Moreteau B., Moreteau J.-C., Parkash R. and David J. R. 1998
Light body pigmentation in Indian Drosophila melanogaster: a likely
adaptation to a hot and arid climate. J. Genet. 77 , 13–20.

There is a compendium of styles created in 2008 by user Masaaki (aka myoshigi) which I still find very useful.  

http://community.thomsonreuters.com/t5/EndNote-Styles-Filters-and/Style-templates-collection/m-p/3960#M414

the one called SG2_Yr_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page.ens  - The forum is still broken and won’t allow me to attach a style directly but you can still find it and download it from the page linked above.  PM me if you need me to email it to you.  

the whole list is here and the naming convension is explained to help find files that are close to requirements.  

I did look more carefully and there were still a couple details that differed between the template and the journal requirements.  I fixed those and am attaching a ZIP file containing the style (can’t attach the style itself).  
SG2_Yr_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page-JofGenetics(springer).zip (1.57 KB)

thank you very much for the effort. I am highly obliged. 

I need a small favor, everything else seems to be ok but journal name is showing in full, i.e Diabetic Medicine, but according to requirements it needs to be abbreviated i.e D. Med

The instructions to get journal abbreviations correct are here.  The style is set to use the information in the terms list Abbreviation 1 column.  If you follow the instructions in the above link, you should get the correct abbreviations.