Endnote style posting for the Elsevier journals "Aquatic Toxicology" and Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety"

This style is for the Elsevier journals Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety (Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf.) and Aquatic Toxicology, ( Aquat. Toxicol)…  The formats of these two related journals appear identical. (What a concept!).  Sorry, I’ve tried the shorthand advocate d by Leanne and myoshigi but it doesn’t flow from my fingertips.  

Chris (cmebane)

Some inconsistency in what they specify and usage in recent articles  displaying units in both journals. Past articles have used superscripts but instructions seem to now use fractions (µg/l or mg/l), see Scott 2004, 68:369.

Billoski, T.V. 1992. Introduction to Paleontology, 6th edition. Institutional Press, New York.
Morehouse, S.I. and Tung, R.S. 1993. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17, 198-209.
Schwartz, M.T. and Billoski, T.V. 1990. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. Pages 175-189 in Jones, B.T. and Lovecraft, N.V., editors. Extinction. Barnes and Ellis, New York.
Ecotoxicol Environ Saf.ens (13.6 KB)