Getting rid of underlining of in-text citation hyperlinks while keeping link blue?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to add in-text citations that are hyperlinked with blue font, but not underlined? 

Clicking link in-text citations to references in the bibliography creates the hyperlink, and clicking underline linked in-text citations turns them blue AND underlined…however I need to get rid of the underlining and I am hoping there is a way to do it without manually going through the document. 

I’ve tried changing the style and AutoFormat options within Word, but cannot figure it out. 

Thanks! 

Hyperlink formating are controled by Word’s styles not endnote.  You can change/modify  hperlink and followedhyperlink styles in word templates.  Open the styles listing (See attached image) and click on the little arrow and modify each of them and remove the underscore option.  You may also want to try to change the “followedhyperlink” setting to make same color as regular hyperlink and remove the underscore there too. They will only appear in the list if they are in use, I think.  You should use the “options” menu at the bottom of the list to see styles not yet used in the document, or search (the A with the little magnifing glass) to find a style not in use.  

(added in edit:  I found these instructions that may be more complete: https://superuser.com/questions/1252571/how-do-i-format-all-hyperlinks-in-a-word-document)  )

Thanks so much! This worked, can’t believe I didn’t think of that!