Nature Sections

I am trying to find the style “nature sections.”  Does anyone know where this style can be downloaded?

do you have a link?  – it should be similar to any of the nature stable of output styles I would think.  Nature Methods would be the first one I would try, if you have any doubts.   

Thank you for your reply.  I am new to Endnote, so only know the basics.  Nature requires that references be placed at the end of each Word section.  So, there are references at the end of the main text and then another set at the end of the supplement.  The Nature style places all of the references at the end of the document.  The Nature Sections style places references at the end of each section, which is what I need.  The problem is that I can’t find the Nature Sections style.  It was available for earlier versions of Endnote, but doesn’t appear to be an option for X7.

Any help would be appreciated.

It is a quick fix by editing the out put style.  I attach Nature Methods with this change in section settings.  

Nature Methods sections.ens (11.7 KB)

This works very nicely.  Thank you very much for doing this for me.  I checked the file to see what you did.  Next time, I’ll be able to do it myself.  Thank you again.

1 Like