Psycho Oncology Style

Hey all! 

I am trying to write a paper in order to submit it to the journal Psycho-Oncology. They have their own reference style, which i cant find among the existing styles of endnote. 

Does anyone know if there is a very similar or the exact one? 

On their website all they say regarding the reference style is the following:

Reference style. References should be cited in the text by number within square brackets and listed at the end of the paper in the order in which they appear in the text. All references must be complete and accurate. If necessary, cite unpublished or personal work in the text but do not include itin the reference list. Where possible the DOI for the reference should be included at the end of the reference. Online citations should include date of access. References should be listed in the following style: 

Decker, CL. Social support and adolescent cancer survivors: A review of the literature. Psycho-Oncology 2007;  16  : 1-11. 

Peterson AC, Leffert N. What is special about adolescence? In Psychosocial Disturbances in Young People: Challenges for Prevention, Rutter M (ed.).Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, 1997;3-36.

Can you help me? Up until now ive been using the  Numbered  style, but its really not the same and editing this style to convert it into the Psycho-Oncology one would be kind of hard for me as i am no expert in neither endnote nor IT-Stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help,

JHK 

Here, try this (attached ). It’s a modified bracketed-numbered output style based on Endnote’s Cancer Letters (Elsevier Style #1b).

To install:

1. Double-click the style file.  It should open in EndNote.
  2. In EndNote, go to “File Menu” and choose “Save As”.  Replace the word “copy” with your style’s name and click “Save”.
  3. Click on “File Menu” and choose “Close Style”.
    Cancer Letters_jhk.ens (12.4 KB)

Thanks a lot! Had to edit it a little more but I’m quite content now.

JHK,

Can you please share the endnote file that you have created for Psycho-Oncology?

I am now preparing a manuscript to submit, and it would be very helpful for me.

Thank you so much.

CM.

JHK,

Can you please share the endnote file that you have created for Psycho-Oncology?

I am now preparing a manuscript to submit, and it would be very helpful for me.

Thank you so much.

CM.