Style for journal "Depression and Anxiety"

Hi all.  I apologize if this information is already available.  But I have been challenged trying to get EndNote to format a paper according to the style stipulated journal Depression and Anxiety.  The journal site directs me to the EndNote site, but this is my experience so far.   

The downloaded styles for Depression and Anxiety for use with EndNote do the following:

1. Do not insert a *number in the body of the text as shown in Depression and Anxiety  articles.

2. Produce this incorrect style for me in the References at end of paper: 

Ahn S, Riccio A, Ginty DD. 2003. Spatial Considerations for StimulusDependent Transcription in Neurons. Annual Review of Physiology 62(1):803-823.

According to their web site the citation should look like this: 

1. Ahn S, Riccio A, Ginty DD. Spatial consideration for stimulus-dependent transcription in neurons. Annu Rev Physiol 2000;62:803-823

I have found the style, e.g., of the journal Molecular Carcinogenesis seems to come close, I think.  It gives this:  

1. Ahn S, Riccio A, Ginty DD. Spatial Considerations for StimulusDependent Transcription in Neurons. Annual Review of Physiology 2003;62(1):803-823. 

Can anyone help ?  Do I need to modify the style, e.g. from  the journal Molecular Carcinogenesis ?  Thanks for any input possible !  We are under a deadline !  Help ?? !!

This is probably closer. It is a standard “Vancouver” style, many journals use. You probably need to change how journal name appears. The attached style use “don’t replace” option, so, it is dependent on how your journal names appear in your database. If journal names in your database are all full names, you need to have correct journal name “Term list” that automatically abbreviates the name like “Annual Review of Physiology” to “Annu Rev Physiol”. Do you know how to do that? Anyway, check this style first, and start from there.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol_Page -Vancouver Cytometry.ens (12.3 KB)

Update on my post.  I am using EndNote X3 for Mac.  Also, Word 2008 for Mac.

Thank you for your response.  I will look at your suggestions.  Fingers crossed.  Again, thanks.