Style templates collection

More Vancouver variants.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol_Page -Vancouver Cytometry.ens (12.3 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol_Page -Vancouver Pharmacology.ens (11.3 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold (No)_Page -Molecular Psychiatry.ens (21.3 KB)

1 Like

More Vancouver variants. JAMA also uses Vancouver.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold_Page.ens (12.4 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol(No)_Page.ens (12.5 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol(No)_Page -JAMA.ens (30.6 KB)

1 Like

More Vancouver variants. The last one is kind of unique. Title is italicized. This is from Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, by Blackwell.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol_Page -Mayo Clinic Proc.ens (11.2 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page_Yr -Tissue Eng.ens (12.6 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti Ital_Jo_Yr_Vol Bold_Page.ens (15 KB)

1 Like

More Vancouve variants. BMC uses Vancouver without issue number, but BMC Neuroscience has issue number. Practically, they are all the same because authors often dismiss issue number anyway.

SG2 Ap_Ti Bold_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold_Page -BMC.ens (12.3 KB)
SG2 Ap_Ti Bold_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold (No)_Page -BMC Neuroscience.ens (14 KB)

1 Like

AJP (American Journal of Physiology) use Vancouver-like style, but bibliogrpahy is sorted by Author+Title. All the subsidiary journals used this format.

SG2 Bod_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol_Page_Yr -AJP.ens (9.9 KB)

1 Like

Authors are formatted like A. G. Smith, J. Doe, W. A. Gates, …

They are always “Appearance” ordered. I’ve never seen “Author” sorted bibliography with this style. The first three are title-less format used by Science.

GS1 Ap_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -Science.ens (20.4 KB)
GS1 Ap_Jo Ital_Yr Bold_Vol (No)_Page.ens (16.6 KB)
GS1 Ap_Jo_Vol_(Yr)_Page -Physics Reports.ens (7.83 KB)

1 Like

In the same category, Science subsidiary journal STKE uses this format with full article title.

GS1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -STKE.ens (11.8 KB)
GS1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol(No)Page(Yr) -Front Bioscience.ens|attachment (10.5 KB)
GS1 Ap_Ti Ital_Jo_Vol Bold_(Year)_no No_Page.ens (11.5 KB)

1 Like

IEEE journals use this format.

GS1 Ap_Ti Quot_Jo Ital_vol Vol (no No)_p Page_Yr -IEEE.ens (20.8 KB)

1 Like

Authors are formatted like AG Smith, J Doe, WA Gates, …

Bibliography is sorted by Appearance order.

I have only one example. Obviously, in academic documents, surname comes first. It makes sense not many journals use this format.

GS2 Ap_(Yr)_Jo Ital_Vol_Page.ens (8.35 KB)

1 Like

AJP (American Journal of Physiology) used to be this format. Accounting and Finance related journals use this fomat. I personally think this is a “weird” style, and very confusing format to find out authors’ names because the author line looks like this:

Turner, N. A., S. Ho, P. Warburton, D. J. O’Regan, and K. E. Porter.

You need to know exactly the rule to find out the first and second authors’ initials.

Bibliography is sorted by “Author+Year+Title”.
SGGS1_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol_Page_Yr -AJP Old.ens (12.5 KB)
SGGS1_Yr_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Systematic Biol.ens (12.3 KB)

1 Like

A few more variants of the same format.

SGGS1_Yr_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol_Page -Accounting and Finance.ens (13.7 KB)
SGGS1_Yr_Ti_Jo_Vol Bold_Page -Ecology.ens (13.4 KB)

2 Likes

Here are the last two SGGS format style, and they use Appearance order bibliography.

SGGS2 Ap_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Stem Cells and Dev.ens (9.95 KB)
SGGS1 Ap_Jo_Vol_(Yr)_Page -J Molecular Catalysis.ens (9.45 KB)

2 Likes

All right, this concludes posting my collection of style templates (second time). I know doing this kind of thing is a little bit (very?) maniac, but I found it’s now really easy to find good templates as long as I know how journal article ought to be formatted. Most of the cases, I don’t need to tweak them at all. Thomson probably doesn’t need 4000 styles for every possible journal. Sixty or so basic templates are enough to cover >90% of journals, particularly English-based journals (90% is my estimate).

Additionally, if links to these attachments are broken again, I’d ask somebody to keep them on their websites and make HTML links. I am willing to share as long as somebody find them useful. So, please let me know if your librarians/university are interested. Apparently, Thomson is not interested, and my university’s library also doesn’t show interest.

Best regards, and happy bibliography formatting!

2 Likes

My addition to Myoshigi’s Herculean task.  I sometimes find it easier to spot the best match, from these examples which I cut and pasted out of the Preview window in the style manager.   These are the given name first examples. Please note that formating of paragraphs and indent are not reflective of the style.  I couldn’t get that to paste correctly into the forum.  Sorry. 

Key:G=Given name, S=Surname, Ap=order of appearance,
** Eg: SG1 format= Styles start with Surname-Given name

****GS1 Ap_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -Science.ens
1.         S. I. Morehouse, R. S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 17, 198 (1993).
2.         T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology.  (Institutional Press, New York, ed. 6th, 1992), pp. 212.
3.         M. T. Schwartz, T. V. Billoski, in Extinction, B. T. Jones, N. V. Lovecraft, Eds. (Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990),  pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Jo Ital_Yr Bold_Vol (No)Page.ens
1.         S. I. Morehouse; R. S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 1993, 17, (2), 198-209.
2.         T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed.; Institutional Press: New York, 1992; p 212.
3.         M. T. Schwartz; T. V. Billoski,  in: Extinction, B. T. Jones; N. V. Lovecraft, (Eds.) Barnes and Ellis: New York, 1990; pp 175-189.

**GS1 Ap_Jo_Vol
(Yr)_Page -Physics Reports.ens

[1] S. I. Morehouse and R. S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 17 (1993) 198.
[2] T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology, Institutional Press, New York, 1992.
[3] M. T. Schwartz and T. V. Billoski, in Extinction (B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft, eds.), Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990, p. 175.

GS1 Ap_Ti Ital_Jo_Vol Bold_(Year)_no No_Page.ens
1.         S. I. Morehouse and R. S. Tung, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the k/t event, Journal of Paleontology 17 (1993), no. 2, 198-209.
2.         T. V. Billoski, Introduction to paleontology, Institutional Press, New York, 1992.
3.         M. T. Schwartz and T. V. Billoski, "Greenhouse hypothesis: Effect on dinosaur extinction," Extinction, B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft (Editors), Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990, pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Ti Quot_Jo Ital_vol Vol (no No)_p Page_Yr -IEEE.ens
[1]        S.I. Morehouse and R.S. Tung, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event, Journal of Paleontology, vol. 17, (no. 2), pp. 198-209, 1993.
[2]        T.V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology, New York: Institutional Press, 1992.
[3]        M.T. Schwartz and T.V. Billoski,
Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction, in Extinction, B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft eds., New York: Barnes and Ellis, 1990, pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -STKE.ens
S. I. Morehouse, R. S. Tung, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17, 198-209 (1993).
T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology (Institutional Press, New York, ed. 6th, 1992).
M. T. Schwartz, T. V. Billoski, in Extinction, B. T. Jones, N. V. Lovecraft, Eds. (Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990), pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol(No)_Page_(Yr) -Front Bioscience.ens
S. I. Morehouse and R. S. Tung: Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology, 17(2), 198-209 (1993)
T. V. Billoski: Introduction to Paleontology. Institutional Press, New York (1992)
M. T. Schwartz and T. V. Billoski: Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction. Ed B. T. Jones&N. V. Lovecraft. Barnes and Ellis, New York (1990)

GS2 Ap_(Yr)_Jo Ital_Vol_Page.ens
1.         SI Morehouse, RS Tung (1993): Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198.
2.         TV Billoski (1992): Introduction to Paleontology, Institutional Press, New York, 212.
3.         MT Schwartz, TV Billoski (1990): Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction. B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft, eds., Barnes and Ellis, New York, 175.

Message Edited by Leanne on 04-06-2009 09:51 PM
2 Likes

And here are the Surname First examples -order of appearance:   

SG1 Ap_Jo Ital_Yr Bold_Vol Ital_Page -J Physical Chem.ens
            (1)       Morehouse, S. I.; Tung, R. S. Journal of Paleontology 1993, 17, 198.
            (2)       Billoski, T. V. Introduction to Paleontology, 6th ed.; Institutional Press: New York, 1992.
            (3)       Schwartz, M. T.; Billoski, T. V. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Extinction; Jones, B. T., Lovecraft, N. V., Eds.; Barnes and Ellis: New York, 1990; pp 175.

SG1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -Nature.ens
1           Morehouse, S. I. & Tung, R. S. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17, 198-209 (1993).
2           Billoski, T. V. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th edn,  (Institutional Press, 1992).
3           Schwartz, M. T. & Billoski, T. V. in Extinction   eds B.T. Jones & N.V. Lovecraft)  175-189 (Barnes and Ellis, 1990).

SG1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_Yr -J Surgical Res.ens
1.         Morehouse, S. I., and Tung, R. S. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17: 198-209, 1993.
2.         Billoski, T. V. Introduction to Paleontology. New York: Institutional Press, 1992.
3.         Schwartz, M. T., and Billoski, T. V. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In B. T. Jones, and N. V. Lovecraft (Eds.), Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis, 1990. Pp. 175-189.

SG1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr Bold_Vol_Page -ACS.ens
1.         Morehouse, S. I.; Tung, R. S. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993, 17, 198-209.
2.         Billoski, T. V. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed.; Institutional Press: New York, 1992; p 212.
3.         Schwartz, M. T.; Billoski, T. V. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Extinction, Jones, B. T.; Lovecraft, N. V., Eds. Barnes and Ellis: New York, 1990; pp 175-189.

1 Like

SG2 Ap_(Yr)_Jo Ital_Vol_Page -PNAS Old 2.ens
1.         Morehouse SI & Tung RS (1993) Journal of Paleontology 17, 198-209.
2.         Billoski TV (1992) Introduction to Paleontology (Institutional Press, New York).
3.         Schwartz MT & Billoski TV (1990) in Extinction, eds. Jones, B. T. & Lovecraft, N. V. (Barnes and Ellis, New York), pp. 175-189.

SG2 Ap_(Yr)_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol(No)_Page -PNAS.ens
1.         Morehouse SI & Tung RS (1993) Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17(2):198-209.
2.         Billoski TV (1992) Introduction to Paleontology (Institutional Press, New York) 6th Ed p 212.
3.         Schwartz MT & Billoski TV (1990) Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. Extinction, eds Jones BT & Lovecraft NV (Barnes and Ellis, New York), pp 175-189.

SG2 AP_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol Bold_Page.ens
Morehouse SI, Tung RS. (1993) Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology. 17:198-209.
Billoski TV. (1992) Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed. (Institutional Press, New York).
Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. (1990) Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Extinction. Jones BT, Lovecraft NV eds. (Barnes and Ellis, New York) pp. 175-89.

SG2 Ap_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Pediatric Radiol.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS (1993) Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV (1992) Introduction to Paleontology. Institutional Press, New York.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV (1990) Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV (eds) Extinction. Barnes and Ellis, New York, pp 175-189.

SG2 Ap_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -PLos.ens
1. Morehouse SI, Tung RS (1993) Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17: 198-209.
2. Billoski TV (1992) Introduction to Paleontology. New York: Institutional Press. 212 p.
3. Schwartz MT, Billoski TV (1990) Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, editors. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis. pp. 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti Bold_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold (No)_Page -BMC Neuroscience.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS: Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993, 17(2):198-209.
2.         Billoski TV: Introduction to Paleontology. 6th edition. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV: Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Extinction. Edited by Jones BT, Lovecraft NV. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990:175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti Bold_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold_Page -BMC.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS: Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993, 17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV: Introduction to Paleontology. 6th edn. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV: Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Extinction. Edited by Jones BT, Lovecraft NV. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990: 175-189

SG2 Ap_Ti Ital_Jo_Yr_Vol Bold_Page.ens
1          Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology. 1993;17:198-209.
2          Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed. New York: Institutional Press, 1992.
3          Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, eds. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis 1990:175-89.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold (No)_Page -Molecular Psychiatry.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993; 17(2): 198-209.

2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th edn. Institutional Press: New York, 1992, 212pp.

3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV (eds). Extinction. Barnes and Ellis: New York, 1990, pp 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol Bold_Page.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993;17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, eds. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990. p. 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol(No)_Page.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the k/t event. Journal of Paleontology 1993;17(2):198-209.
2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to paleontology. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: Effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, editors. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis;1990. p. 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol(No)_Page -JAMA.ens
        Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology. 1993;17(2):198-209.
2.        Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.        Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, eds. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990:175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Yr_Vol_Page -Mayo Clinic Proc.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology. 1993;17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed. New York: Institutional Press; 1992:212.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, eds. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990:175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page_Yr -Tissue Eng.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology.17:198-209. 1993.
2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, eds. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990. pp. 175-89.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol(No)_Page -Vancouver Lancet.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology. 1993;17(2):198-209.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, editors. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990. p. 175-89.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol(No)_Page -Vancouver.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology1993;17(2):198-209.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, editors. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990. p. 175-89.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol_Page -Vancouver Cytometry.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993;17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th edition. New York: Institutional Press; 1992.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, editors. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990. p 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol_Page -Vancouver New Eng J Med.ens
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, eds. Extinction. New York: Barnes and Ellis; 1990:175-89.

SG2 Ap_Ti_Jo_Yr_Vol_Page -Vancouver Pharmacology.ens
1          Morehouse SI, Tung RS: Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 1993;17:198-209.
2          Billoski TV: Introduction to Paleontology, ed 6th. New York, Institutional Press, 1992.
3          Schwartz MT, Billoski TV: Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction; in Jones BT, Lovecraft NV (eds): Extinction. New York, Barnes and Ellis, 1990, pp 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Yr_Ti_Jo_Vol(No)_Page.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS 1993. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology  17(2):198-209.
2.         Billoski TV. 1992. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed., New York: Institutional Press. p 212.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV. 1990. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Jones BT, Lovecraft NV, editors. Extinction, ed., New York: Barnes and Ellis. p 175-189.

SG2 Ap_Yr_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Pediatric Res.ens
1.         Morehouse SI, Tung RS 1993 Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV 1992 Introduction to Paleontology. Institutional Press, New York, p 212.
3.         Schwartz MT, Billoski TV 1990 Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Jones BT, Lovecraft NV (eds) Extinction. Barnes and Ellis, New York, pp 175-189.

1 Like

SG2 Bod_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol_Page_Yr -AJP.ens
1.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. New York: Institutional Press, 1992, p. 212.
2.         Morehouse SI, and Tung RS. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17: 198-209, 1993.
3.         Schwartz MT, and Billoski TV. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction, edited by Jones BT, and Lovecraft NV. New York: Barnes and Ellis, 1990, p. 175-189.

SG2 Bold_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol Bold_Page -Plant Physiol.ens
Billoski TV
(1992) Introduction to Paleontology, Ed 6th. Institutional Press, New York
Morehouse SI, Tung RS (1993) Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17: 198-209
Schwartz MT, Billoski TV (1990) Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In BT Jones, NV Lovecraft, eds, Extinction. Barnes and Ellis, New York, pp 175-189

SG2_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Histochem Cell Biol.ens
Billoski TV (1992) Introduction to Paleontology, Ed 6th. Institutional Press, New York
Morehouse SI, Tung RS (1993) Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17: 198-209
Schwartz MT, Billoski TV (1990) Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In BT Jones, NV Lovecraft, eds, Extinction. Barnes and Ellis, New York, pp 175-189

SG2_Yr_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page.ens
Billoski TV 1992 Introduction to Paleontology. New York: Institutional Press.
Morehouse SI & Tung RS 1993 Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17 198-209.
Schwartz MT & Billoski TV 1990 Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In Extinction, pp 175-189. Eds BT Jones & NV Lovecraft. New York: Barnes and Ellis.

1 Like

SGGS1 Ap_Jo_Vol_(Yr)_Page -J Molecular Catalysis.ens
1.         Morehouse, S.I., R.S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 17 (1993) 198-209.
2.         Billoski, T.V., Introduction to Paleontology, 6th ed., Institutional Press, New York, 1992.
3.         Schwartz, M.T., T.V. Billoski, in: B.T. Jones, N.V. Lovecraft (Eds.), Extinction, Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990, pp. 175-189.

SGGS1_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol_Page_Yr -AJP Old.ens
1.         Billoski, T. V. Introduction to Paleontology. New York: Institutional Press, 1992.
2.         Morehouse, S. I., and R. S. Tung. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology. 17: 198-209, 1993.
3.         Schwartz, M. T., and T. V. Billoski. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction. edited by Jones, B. T., and N. V. Lovecraft, New York: Barnes and Ellis, 1990, p. 175-189.

SGGS1_Yr_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol_Page -Accounting and Finance.ens
Billoski, T. V., 1992, Introduction to Paleontology (Institutional Press, New York).
Morehouse, S. I., and R. S. Tung, 1993, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event, Journal of Paleontology 17, 198-209.
Schwartz, M. T., and T. V. Billoski, 1990, Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction, in B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft eds, Extinction (Barnes and Ellis, New York) 175-189.

SGGS1_Yr_Ti_Jo_Vol Bold_Page -Ecology.ens
Billoski, T. V. 1992. Introduction to Paleontology. 6th edition. Institutional Press, New York.
Morehouse, S. I. and R. S. Tung. 1993. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198-209.
Schwartz, M. T. and T. V. Billoski. 1990. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. Pages 175-189 in B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft, editors. Extinction. Barnes and Ellis, New York.

SGGS1_Yr_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Systematic Biol.ens
Billoski, T. V. 1992. Introduction to Paleontology, 6th edition. Institutional Press, New York.
Morehouse, S. I., and R. S. Tung. 1993. Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198-209.
Schwartz, M. T., and T. V. Billoski. 1990. Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. Pages 175-189 in Extinction (B. T. Jones, and N. V. Lovecraft, eds.). Barnes and Ellis, New York.

SGGS2 Ap_(Yr)_Ti_Jo_Vol_Page -Stem Cells and Dev.ens
1.         Morehouse SI and RS Tung. (1993). Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198-209.
2.         Billoski TV. Introduction to Paleontology. (1992). Institutional Press, New York.
3.         Schwartz MT and TV Billoski. (1990). Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction. BT Jones and NV Lovecraft, eds. Barnes and Ellis, New York, pp 175-189.

1 Like

If you notice any errors in the examples, please send me a private message, so I can edit it -rather than posting to the forum. 

thanks!

Message Edited by Leanne on 02-27-2009 08:43 AM

1 Like

hello i am new out here 

can any one help me here 

i have some problems regarding styling based on the format for Journal Articles.

please help me here 

Message Edited by karankuna15 on 10-12-2009 10:04 AM