Style templates collection

My addition to Myoshigi’s Herculean task.  I sometimes find it easier to spot the best match, from these examples which I cut and pasted out of the Preview window in the style manager.   These are the given name first examples. Please note that formating of paragraphs and indent are not reflective of the style.  I couldn’t get that to paste correctly into the forum.  Sorry. 

Key:G=Given name, S=Surname, Ap=order of appearance,
** Eg: SG1 format= Styles start with Surname-Given name

****GS1 Ap_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -Science.ens
1.         S. I. Morehouse, R. S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 17, 198 (1993).
2.         T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology.  (Institutional Press, New York, ed. 6th, 1992), pp. 212.
3.         M. T. Schwartz, T. V. Billoski, in Extinction, B. T. Jones, N. V. Lovecraft, Eds. (Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990),  pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Jo Ital_Yr Bold_Vol (No)Page.ens
1.         S. I. Morehouse; R. S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 1993, 17, (2), 198-209.
2.         T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology. 6th ed.; Institutional Press: New York, 1992; p 212.
3.         M. T. Schwartz; T. V. Billoski,  in: Extinction, B. T. Jones; N. V. Lovecraft, (Eds.) Barnes and Ellis: New York, 1990; pp 175-189.

**GS1 Ap_Jo_Vol
(Yr)_Page -Physics Reports.ens

[1] S. I. Morehouse and R. S. Tung, Journal of Paleontology 17 (1993) 198.
[2] T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology, Institutional Press, New York, 1992.
[3] M. T. Schwartz and T. V. Billoski, in Extinction (B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft, eds.), Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990, p. 175.

GS1 Ap_Ti Ital_Jo_Vol Bold_(Year)_no No_Page.ens
1.         S. I. Morehouse and R. S. Tung, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the k/t event, Journal of Paleontology 17 (1993), no. 2, 198-209.
2.         T. V. Billoski, Introduction to paleontology, Institutional Press, New York, 1992.
3.         M. T. Schwartz and T. V. Billoski, "Greenhouse hypothesis: Effect on dinosaur extinction," Extinction, B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft (Editors), Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990, pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Ti Quot_Jo Ital_vol Vol (no No)_p Page_Yr -IEEE.ens
[1]        S.I. Morehouse and R.S. Tung, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event, Journal of Paleontology, vol. 17, (no. 2), pp. 198-209, 1993.
[2]        T.V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology, New York: Institutional Press, 1992.
[3]        M.T. Schwartz and T.V. Billoski,
Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction, in Extinction, B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft eds., New York: Barnes and Ellis, 1990, pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol Bold_Page_(Yr) -STKE.ens
S. I. Morehouse, R. S. Tung, Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17, 198-209 (1993).
T. V. Billoski, Introduction to Paleontology (Institutional Press, New York, ed. 6th, 1992).
M. T. Schwartz, T. V. Billoski, in Extinction, B. T. Jones, N. V. Lovecraft, Eds. (Barnes and Ellis, New York, 1990), pp. 175-189.

GS1 Ap_Ti_Jo Ital_Vol(No)_Page_(Yr) -Front Bioscience.ens
S. I. Morehouse and R. S. Tung: Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology, 17(2), 198-209 (1993)
T. V. Billoski: Introduction to Paleontology. Institutional Press, New York (1992)
M. T. Schwartz and T. V. Billoski: Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction. Ed B. T. Jones&N. V. Lovecraft. Barnes and Ellis, New York (1990)

GS2 Ap_(Yr)_Jo Ital_Vol_Page.ens
1.         SI Morehouse, RS Tung (1993): Statistical evidence for early extinction of reptiles due to the K/T event. Journal of Paleontology 17:198.
2.         TV Billoski (1992): Introduction to Paleontology, Institutional Press, New York, 212.
3.         MT Schwartz, TV Billoski (1990): Greenhouse hypothesis: effect on dinosaur extinction. In: Extinction. B. T. Jones and N. V. Lovecraft, eds., Barnes and Ellis, New York, 175.

Message Edited by Leanne on 04-06-2009 09:51 PM
2 Likes