Superscript citations in text using Endnote Web

I am wishing to superscript the citations from Endnote when using Endnote Web. I am using Word for Mac 2011 (vsn 14.6.2).

I don’t see where the optiosn is to change the output style in that regard.

Thank you in advance.

D

You just need to format the bibliography and select an output style that does superscript citations. To do this:

In the document, do the following:

Word 2011: Go to the “Tools” Menu and choose "EndNote > Format Bibliography or Bibliogrpahy Settings or Configure Bibliography.

Here, select the Output Style you would like to use in the Output Style dropdown menu. A generic output style you can use for this purpose is the “Account Chemical Res” or “JAMA” or “New England Journal of Medicine” style.

In Word 2011: Click the OK button to format the document using your selected style.

Thank you for the help.

I used to be able to edit the output style when I used the Desktop version of Endnote. I don’t see that option anymore. Where would I go to edit a particular output style that I have created?

Thank you,

Donny

An EndNote online user does not have the ability to edit a style. The feature of editting or adding new styles can only be done with the desktop version.

If you would like to see this feature in a future version of EndNote online, You may want to submit a request for a product enhancement on our website.

http://community.thomsonreuters.com/t5/EndNote-Product-Suggestions/bd-p/en-suggest

Thank you Tony.

Is there a way to superscript the reference in the text of Word?

Thank you,

D

You just need to format the bibliography and select an output style that does superscript citations. To do this:

In the document, do the following:

Word 2011: Go to the “Tools” Menu and choose "EndNote > Format Bibliography or Bibliogrpahy Settings or Configure Bibliography.

Here, select the Output Style you would like to use in the Output Style dropdown menu. A generic output style you can use for this purpose is the “Account Chemical Res” or “JAMA” or “New England Journal of Medicine” style.

In Word 2011: Click the OK button to format the document using your selected style.