Discontinuing reference manager?

I sympathise greatly with everyone on this forum. I work for an organisation that has been forced into using Reference Manager due to its network capabilities, and have had the bad luck of being part of a very small team trying to develop a referencing system for the entire organisation to use. It hasn’t been easy: technical support has been sporadic, and it has reached the point that a lot of our users don’t want to use the program because it has so many flaws.

Mathilda, I think TR has missed the point that web-based network systems are not appropriate for everyone. Our organisation’s IT department nixed the idea instantaneously when we suggested EndNote Web as an alternative to Reference Manager. Therefore, Reference Manager should be considered important in its own right, and should continue to be developed for organisations to the same extent that EndNote is developed for individuals. It frustrates me when I can’t do something with RM that I know EN can do, but the RM networking abilities are really good and that gives me hope that with a bit of care this could be an incredibly valuable program.