Problems with Reference Manager 12

Hi,

We have the same problems with the “insert citation” search in Word and when we want to generate the bibliography after revert the references to original text . I have made a lot of tests and I found two critical bugs :

1. It’s impossible to find the references with the sign “/” in the name of the author (for example “UNAIDS/WHO”) with the “insert citation” search in Word
  2. If we use the database with “Read-Write Share” rights the “insert citation” search don’t work normally and a lot of references are not found if you have a database with more than 50 records and you try to retrieve the records by author’s name and year.

Those problems are recurrent and concerns also the generation of the bibliography after a revert to original text, because the references must be retrieved by the author’s name and the year of publication.

The 2nd bug comes only if you work with “Read-Write Share” rights. If you open the database with “Read-Write Exclusive” rights the insert citation search works normally excepted the first bug.

I didn’t install the update 12.0.1, perhaps those bugs are now fixed. If not, I hope they will fixed in the next update!!

PS : I work with Reference Manager 12.0.0 (Bld 2401) and Word 2000 (Windows XP SP-3)