Editing DOI output

Using the directions of this board, I have figured out how to add the doi to my reference manager. However, I am wondering how I can change the formatting to be in line with APA style. For example, the current output is:

doi: 2546703 [pii];10.7326/M16-0317 [doi]

Another example:

Bastien, C. H., Vallieres, A., & Morin, C. M. (2001). Validation of the Insomnia Severity Index as an outcome measure for insomnia research. Sleep Med, 2(4), 297-307. doi: S1389945700000654 [pii]

How do I remove the portions in brackets ([pii] and [doi]) also, how do I remove the pii altogether? I want the doi to be in the following format:

Bastien, C. H., Vallieres, A., & Morin, C. M. (2001). Validation of the Insomnia Severity Index as an outcome measure for insomnia research. Sleep Med, 2(4), 297-307. doi: S1389945700000654

I appreciate any help,

David

You would need to remove the data from the field. Reference Manager will just output the information in the DOI field and as part of an export that [pii] will be imported in some cases. So whatever you do not want to see in Word would just have to be removed in the database.

You can use the Find/Replace under the Edit menu in Reference Manager to globally remove that information from the DOI field in all references.

I would make a copy of the database first since there is no undo to the Find/Replace.