RefMan Exporting for HTML or XML to Create Web Page Please HELP

Thank you for reading this post and providing your thoughts…

1. I would like to be able to export a set of references in an HTML stye that would enable me to develp a web page, with roll-overs or hotlinks for Abstracts and links for downloads 

2. I would like to be able to export a set of my references in an XML stye that would enable me to develp a web page, with roll-overs or hotlinks for Abstracts and links for downloads 

Can someone please advise us how or even if this can be accomplished with RefMan?

Thank you very very much 

Well…  likely the closest you’re going to be able to come to such an export format is actually going to be to create an output style, and include the HTML or XML tags in the actual definitions.

Currently, there Reference Manager software is not equipped to export in a format that would simplify the creation of a page out of the results.  You can also export in a standard style, and tag the resulting formatted export.

The only other option we’ve got at this point is the Web Publisher function, included in versions 11 and 12.

The site created by this program does allow searching, and potentially editing the records in the hosted database, but again does not provide rollovers, or hotlinks for Abstracts and downloads.

You may want to submit this as a suggestion via our Product Suggestion Form, located here…

www.refman.com/rmcontact.asp

Thanks,