update the reference style for ACS Journal "Chemistry of Materials".

Hi 

I could not find the new reference style for the ACS Journal “Chemistry of Materials”. I want updated version 2015. Please post the updated version of reference style for ACS Journal “Chemistry of Materials”.

According to the new journal requirement (2015), the references should appear in the following way:

Publications:

(1) Mann, A. K. P.; Skrabalak, S. E. Synthesis of Single-Crystalline Nanoplates by Spray Pyrolysis: A Metathesis Route to Bi2O6. Chem. Mater. 2011, 23, 1017-1022.

Books:

(2) McQuarrie, D. A. Statistical Mechanics; University Science Books: Sausalito, CA, 2000.

Edited books:

(3) Wong, K. T.; Bent, S. F. In Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces; Tao, F., Bernasek, S. L., Eds.; Wiley: Hoboken, NJ, 2012; Chapter 5, pp 89−103.

Theses:

(4) Li, D. Nanoscale Phase Segregation of Block Copolymers on Surfaces for Nanopatterning Applications. Ph.D. Thesis, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2012.

Papers published on-line, or in-press:

(5) Yu, K.; Carter, E. A. A Strategy to Stabilize Kesterite CZTS for High-Performance Solar Cells. Chem. Mater. 2015, DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b00172.

could you help me?  Many students is facing this problem. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.Thank you. 

You can use the style Accounts of Chemical Research as a style template to base a style for ACS Journal “Chemistry of Materials”. I have attached a modifed version of it that will format a Online Source reference in the format you mentioned in your post. Please add the attached file to your Reference Manager 12 Styles folder so that you can use it in Word. Please let us know if the style needs to be further adjusted.

where is attachment