EndNote LibGuide page

Attention: All EndNote trainers and users!

We have created a new site that we hope will serve as a one stop shop for all training resources and educational materials on EndNote.

Announcing the EndNote LibGuide page:

http://clarivate.libguides.com/endnote_training/home

On this site you’ll find links to videos (full class recording and short tutorials), class outlines, guides, and other useful info for users, trainers, and administrators of EndNote.

If you are a librarian in charge of creating a new or updating an existing libguide page on EndNote for your institution, you are certainly welcome to copy content from our libguide page to yours.

Thanks,

Doug

This is good to know. The videos for EndNote X8 are useful, esp. the Short Videos (How to Use EndNote in 5/6 minutes).

Does EndNote welcome suscribing institutions to copy parts of these, with appropriate acknowledgement? Sometimes our user populations have specific needs and we want to highlight specific functions of EndNote for them without giving the whole tour.

Cristabel

Doug

This is good to know. The videos for EndNote X8 are useful, esp. the Short Videos (How to Use EndNote in 5/6 minutes).

Can you chop this short video into even shorter chunks? That would give us more flexibility to pick and choose which videos to show our students, based on their needs. Thanks.

Christine

Hi Cristabel,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, you are welome to copy any part of the libguide you feel is useful.

Best,

Doug

Thank You! Just what I looking for! :smileyvery-happy:

EndNote training offers amazing services. For more visit

1 Like

Great postr with awesome content. Thanks for shafring

@emmadsouza03 wrote:

EndNote training offers amazing services. For more visit

Nice one information you shared with us. 

nice post. 

the existence of various guidelines is indeed very helpful in understanding

What’s more I am a beginner who really needs help.

sometimes we need complete information in certain situations thank you.

I always have problems accessing certain information, this is a link to help, too, thanks

Loca88.com

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. 

Kind Regards,

office-cleaning-montreal.ca/