HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb827f is a printing error related to the printer cartridge or the printhead on your HP Printer. You can follow the steps given below to reset the printer and fix Error Code oxc4eb827f:
• Step 1: Leave the HP printer ON and remove the ink cartridges.
• Step 2: Unplug the power cord from behind the printer.
• Step 3: Turn off the wireless router and wait of about one minute.
• Step 4: Plug the power cord back into the printer and install the cartridges.
• Step 5: Switch on the computer and the router on and print a test document.
If you find that Error Code oxc4eb827f persist even after you complete a printer reset you can call the HP Printer customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.