Last month, EndNote ran a contest on Facebook requesting students to submit their research idea for a chance to win $10,000. The public has chosen the six finalists through a voting phase and now we are looking for judges (professors/researchers in these fields) to review the submissions and decide who should win the $10,000.
The fields submitted are:
- Inclusive education for students with significant disabilities
- Psychology- gender differences
- Evolutionary Biology and Ornithology
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental sciences
- Horticulture: Plant Breeding & Plant Genetics
The submissions are short (2,000 words or less) and they follow a template, so they are easy to review.
You would need to review the submissions and vote on your favorite one based on the following criteria:
Below is the criteria you will use:
- Research Topic Significance to applicant’s field of study 25 %
- Research Design and Methodology: 25 %
- Feasibility of conducting research within allotted budget 25 %
- Originality of proposal 25%
In return for your time, we will provide you with a Not for Resale copy of EndNote X7 (releasing May 20) or a $100 Visa Gift Card. We will need your final vote by May 24, 2013. The winner will be announced via our Facebook page on May 31, 2013.
If you wish to review the contest details, they can be found here: https://apps.facebook.com/endnotelaunchpad/contests/315773
If you are interested in being a judge for this contest, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Thanks for your consideration!