Is EndNote 20 compatible with Microsoft Word 2021 STANDALONE (not 365) for Mac and macOS 13 Ventura?

Is EndNote 20 compatible with Microsoft Word 2021 STANDALONE (not 365) for Mac and macOS 13 Ventura?

The web page for such information does not mention any of them:

Compatibility and System Requirements

I have asked about the former many times to no avail. Really frustrating!

Hello, I can’t respond in any official capacity, but if you Google MS Word 21 and 365 comparisons, you’ll find that they are essentially the same application but 21 is without the upgrades (but WITH the security updates). So EndNote 20 is compatible with MS Word 21 BUT the issue is saying anything about Ventura.

I asked during a Clarivate Q&A session whether any pretesting is done with the Ventura beta. They don’t work with the Mac OS beta prior to Mac publicly dropping the OS anymore because Mac has in the past made major changes that Beta testers did not have access to, and thus all the work/time/$ is wasted. Ventura just dropped in the US on the 24th, so my guess is that no one has had sufficient time to do enough testing to say.

I’ve been testing for my institution (I’m a librarian/trainer), and I haven’t found it very buggy. The main thing that I’ve noticed is that when working with PDFs the cursor is slow to change types – i.e., from a text insertion point, to an arrow, to a hand, etc. I find it seems to get stuck in the “hand” but seems to still work well enough.

There may be some other glitchy minor things, but I’ve yet to find something serious. Hope that helps!

Yes compatible with both Windows as well macintosh OS