reference list display columns

I am having trouble with the reference list display columns.  I have set up 5 columns, but the 3rd one (date) seems to be too wide and takes up the rest of the view so that I have to use the scroll bar to see the last 2 coulmns.  But I can’t get the end of the field as I scroll over (it jumps to the beginning of the 4th column) and I can’t seem to get the end of the 3rd column to drag and resize.  It doesn’t seem this field should be large (just the year) so why is it taking up all the space on the visible screen (happens when the library is at full screen of resized within refMan to various sizes.

Forgot to mention it is RefMan 12

@wwdove wrote:
I am having trouble with the reference list display columns.  I have set up 5 columns, but the 3rd one (date) seems to be too wide and takes up the rest of the view so that I have to use the scroll bar to see the last 2 coulmns.  But I can’t get the end of the field as I scroll over (it jumps to the beginning of the 4th column) and I can’t seem to get the end of the 3rd column to drag and resize.  It doesn’t seem this field should be large (just the year) so why is it taking up all the space on the visible screen (happens when the library is at full screen of resized within refMan to various sizes.