Accessing SCOPUS and IEEE

Like PUBMED, ISI it would be great if SCOPUS, IEEE and EngineeringVillage can be searched within ENDNOTE.

yes, it would be, but that would be a bit like asking the Republicans and Democrats to agree on a budget.  :dizzy_face:

Added in edit – see - then maybe our politicians can make it work too!

Actually, we had a few good discussions with the Scopus folks last year about getting an EndNote search set-up. At the time, there were some technical limitations on both ends. We will revisit this with them again soon in hopes that we can find a way to make searching Scopus from within EndNote possible.

I do not know that we have ever discussed this with IEEE but suggestions directly to them from customers would be more meaningful then us reaching out - so I encourage anyone interested to let IEEE know that EndNote connectivity is important.

Jason Rollins, the EndNote team

1 Like

Did this ever come to anything?

Cathy

No. We have not had a chance to revisit this with the Scopus team since the original calls we had with them. We have not heard too much more about this from customers so it has not been a priority. We have made some big improvements to XML parsing in EndNote X6 that will very likley help with this so I can reach back out to them. 

Jason Rollins, the EndNote team

1 Like