Adding page numbers to a bibliographic entry

Would somebody be kind enough to enlighten me on how to add a page number at the end of the a bibliographic entry? What I have basically done is to cite a refence (Harvard style) in the footnote section to give the reader immediate bibliographic information before getting to the reference list. I have tried edit citation commands, but the page numbers do not appear. 

Many thanks in advance!!!

Can you attach your edited endnote output style so we can look at it (the stylename.ens file)?  It should be in the folder designated in your preferences> style folder location.

What kind of pages?  Cited pages or the pages field from the record itself?    If Cited pages, you may need to add that field to the footnote or citation template.  

In footnotes, users often just type in the cited pages info after the inserted footnote, but I am not sure of the structure of your footnotes.  

Can you attach your edited endnote output style so we can look at it (the stylename.ens file)?  It should be in the folder designated in your preferences> style folder location.

What kind of pages?  Cited pages or the pages field from the record itself?    If Cited pages, you may need to add that field to the footnote or citation template.  

In footnotes, users often just type in the cited pages info after the inserted footnote, but I am not sure of the structure of your footnotes.  

(edited significantly, so reposted).