Page numbers in Endnote Basic

I apologise in advance for this question if its been answered before, I’ve been unable to find the relevant information in the forums.

I am a new user trying to write my thesis in university and the teacher is asking us to use Endnote. I need to add page numbers to my documents citations and bibliography but for love nor money no matter what I do, they don’t up.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

This is Endnote Basic with Harvard formatting (in theory).

I have already tried adding the pages to the prefix, suffix and actual pages field with no luck, I suspect it’s a problem with the stylesheet not having pages field listed but that’s as far s I’ve gotten. 

We do have this information on our website:

To properly add pages to an in-text citation in a normal author/year output style:

Note: With the current version of EndNote online if “Pages” are entered using certain output styles, the citations will no longer format. They will not update, like and remain like {Smith, 2006, Title @123}. If this happens, the “Pages” must be moved into the “Suffix” field using the steps below.

1. Click in the citation in the body of the text you would like to modify.
  2. Word 2007/2010/2013/2016: Go to the EndNote online (Web) tab and choose “Edit Citation(s).”
    Word 2003/2004/2008/2011: Go to the “Tools” Menu and choose “EndNote online (Web) > Edit & Manage Citation(s).”
    If this is a group of citations, under “Citations in Document” select the one to which you want to add page numbers.
  3. Under “Edit Citation”, type the page numbers in the Suffix field (not the Pages field). Be sure to include any spaces or punctuation you want to show up between the year and the pages, as this is not placed in automatically. Most likely, you’ll want to put in something like “, p. 123”, without the quotes.
  4. Click the “OK” button, and your pages should now appear in the citation.

When editing citations, the Pages field is available here mainly for when you are formatting your paper with citations in footnotes. We therefore generally suggest simply using the Suffix field to enter citation pages.

Note: While not typical, certain output styles (such as MLA) are configured to use the special “Cited Pages” field as part of the citation template, enabling you to enter citation page numbers into the Pages field. 

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-online-Adding-information-into-the-Cited-Pages-field-of-Edit-Citation-does-not-show-in-formatted-references?language=en_US

If you continue to have issues adding page numbers then please contact Technical Support directly
1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1 or
https://endnote.com/contact/

Good grief, it all came down to the comma. I didn’t place a comma in the suffix field as I mentioned so the page numerdidn’t show up.

Thanks, much appreciated.