Addition of journal style to Endnote

I am writing to ask if Endnote could add the journal “Metallurgical and Materials Transactions” style to its list of reference styles.

Thank you.

Dora Moscatello

Production Editor

Metallurgical and Materials Transactions

I very much support this request to add Metallurgical and Materials Transactions reference style.

Scott Story

Go to the EndNote web page to request a new style.

This is an excellent idea, we need this style.

Marius Stan

I like this Endnote style and I support it.

Regards

Suresh Sundarraj

I fully support this great request to add Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A/B reference style.

Thanks

Xinjin Cao

I fully support this. Hopefully someone is listening…

IL

I would like to see this style include in EndNote. Thank you.

I also strongly support this suggestion for a Met Trans endone style.

Thank you,

Adrian Gerlich

I definitely support this suggestion.

I support addition of Metallurgical and Materials Transactions reference style to EndNote.

I very much support this request to add Metallurgical and Materials Transactions reference style.

Milo Kral

Perhaps the entire editorial board is requesting this!

As pointed out in the 2nd reply, this is not how you get the developers to generate your favorite style. (although the former link to suggest a style appears to have disappeared from their web site?)

But whatever, if you wanted one of us to help find or tweak one, it would be so much more helpful if you  provided us with useful links and examples of what it should look like, and stop peppering this forum with useless “votes” in the WRONG forum.  

I did the leg work, and the attached style from another engineering journal this is close.  You can make any addtional modifications or you can follow the proper procedure to get your favorite style. 
Macromolecular Mater Engineer -non-bolded year.ens (12.7 KB)

This is an excellent idea!  My students and I use Endnote mainly for Metallurgical Transactions journal articles, and getting the official Style for this journal would be very helpful.

THanks,

–Brian Thomas

This is an excellent idea.  I would very much like to see this style created, it would be very useful for my research group.  

I heartily endorse adding the Met Trans reference style to EndNote.  It would be valuable to me, my students, and my colleagues. 

I strongly support this request to add Metallurgical and Materials Transactions reference style.

Thank you.

Qigui Wang

This style was recently added to the EndNote Style Website:

http://endnote.com/downloads/style/metallurgical-and-materials-transactions-ab

Thank you for your request.

Cheryl - The EndNote Team