bibliography

Would anyone know how to get Endnote to skip references of a certain type in the bibliography?

I am trying to NOT show references of reference type ‘case’  in my bibliography, but not succeeding…

To do so I have NOT added reference type ‘case’  in the bibliography template.

References of type ‘case’ do show up however in the bibliography, only showing the ‘year’ field.

Reference type ‘generic’ is empty.

Also, would anyone know how to remove a reference type from the bibliography template?

Thanks in advance

Normally deleting the template’s contents should do the job. What output style are you using? 

Hello,

Would you please write one more time, how to skip a refence or a reference of a certain document type? I’ve tried to delete all fields in the report template in the bibliograpy, but the reference still appears in the formated bibliograhy. I’m using Turabian Bibliograpy.  I woud be very glad to find the answer, but it seams there’re no topics about this yet.

Thanks

Best to always start a new thread for a new question.  

If there is no template in the output style,  it defaults to use the “generic” template.  

Why not just type in the “citation” you don’t want cited?  I am not sure why you would want to though…   

@paramba wrote:

…I’ve tried to delete all fields in the report template in the bibliograpy, but the reference still appears in the formated bibliograhy. I’m using Turabian Bibliograpy…  

Since Turabian Bibliograpy omits citations, it seems modifying the style by deleting: 1) the report bibliography template, and 2) the generic bibliography template might resolve the issue - but this assumes the generic template isn’t needed (because there’s a corresponding bibliography template for the other references in your document).