CWYW Quick Link Tool Box Vanished!

I have been using EndNote for this year. There has always been a CWYW tool box in my bottom Right corner of my document in WORD. 

My husband updated my Operating System to Mac 10.8 and now when I open WORD this tool box is not appearing. I updated EndNote thinking this was the issue, but it is still not there. I DO have EndNote appearing under tools in WORD, but I am finding it cumbersome to have to click on tools and then go through the drop down menu to imput in a reference. It was so easy before! 

Is there a way to get this little quick link tool box back in my WORD documents? I cannot seem to find the preference setting for this. 

Thanks! 

Hello Danielle,

You should be able to use the following steps to get the toolbar to show in Word.

If the EndNote plugins are loading, but the toolbar is not available, choose Toolbars from the View menu and select  EndNote from the list to show the toolbar.

Let us know if you have any questions or if this does not resolve the issue.

You can also add a link to your Quick Access toolbar, which I did because of the same irritation you note.  I did the same for PowerPoint, which is also a time saver.