Endnote Slow on Open and Save on Mac

HI

I have been using endnote for 10 years and have a library with about 1000 citations in it and many PDF’s in my library. I am running v7 and OS 10.9.5.

There has never been a problem before, but suddenly yesterday it started to become very slow when it opens, saves, and indeed even lags w the cursor while I am typing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

JR

I have noticed that EndNote X7.4 Build 10646 is very unstable on Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.3.

Already at least half a dozen crash reports were automatically submitted to Apple.

Crashed occur when selecting a connection file for online search and also randomly. It also frequently crashes when closing the program. So far, no libraries have been corrupted (as far as I can tell).

Navid

I am having the same problems since version 5, both with Mac and with Windows (32.000 entries, 17.000 pdfs), whereas before (with the same amount of data/ files) there was never any problem. I want to emphasize that this is NOT occurring while trying to link Endnote with a Word file (some work-arounds are available for this interface), but already happens when I ONLY open Endnote alone and try to work with the database.

Thomson Reuters simply ignored my complaints, and so, effectively, I have stopped working with Endnote - sad to say.