Endnote Web export hung up?

I am trying to export a somewhat large library from Endnote Web (over 1800 citations) so I can import it into Endnote on my computer.  I go to format, export refs, click on my specified list, click on any of the options including Endnote Export and Tab Delimited, then click on any of the options (Save, Email, Preview/Print).  The computer thinks about it for awhile (ie 3-5 minutes) and then responds back with “the website is not responding to user requests.”

Having done this with some of my smaller libraries (less than 100) and it works without a problem, I’m assuming it has to do with the amount of entries in this particularly massive collection.  Is there any way to do this besides breaking the behemoth library into smaller lists and exporting them separately? 

I am currently using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP.

Thanks for your help.

Isn’t there a better way to transfer from Endnote Web to Endnote desktop? (Maybe you can tell, I don’t use endnote web much)  So I went to the faqs and copied the below.  there are more extensive directions if you go to the Endnote desktop help and search the index for Endnote Web, transferring reference is the last in the small list for that subject. 

but I note the last caveat…  I wonder if there is a “timing out” issue.  I just transferred my relatively small library and it took a somewhat long time (Minutes, and it was only 30 records). 

1. Open the EndNote program
    “Tools > EndNote Web…” (in EndNote X1 or later )
  2. Enter your EndNote Web account information. Note: You can go to the Edit menu (Windows) or EndNote menu (Mac) > Preferences > EndNote Web to save your EndNote Web account credentials for future use.
  3. Choose to transfer. Due to server resources, there may be a limit to the number of references you can transfer at one time.