Transfer references (to EndNote/Endnote web) is unavailalbe

Hi All,

I recieved a question from somebody who has been having some troubles connecting to their EndNote web library from within EndNote. When they double click transfer… from the EndNote program, it goes through a few steps (connecting, authorizing, etc…) and then brings up a screen to choose what to transfer from where to where. In this screen they choose the option to tranfser from Web to EndNote and click transfer, they then get an error message saying:

“Transfer references to Endnote is unavailable, please verify EndNote URL is correct.”

Now, I have checked the EndNote URL under preferences and it says: www.myendnoteweb.com:80/ 
also their account information is correct, it hasn’t changed.

It never used to have this problem, but now it can’t connect to EndNote web anymore both at their work-pc and home-pc.
Does anyone know what might have caused this problem or where I must look in order to solve this.

Thanks in advance for any help i get!

p.s.
When I looked up the error message on Google it gave me a possible sollution saying I should disable the automatic configuration script from the lan-settings in Internet Explorer. But since this problem occurs on two different pc’s i think it is unlikely that it’s Internet Explorer.