How to access the same library from multiple computers?

I have a large library - about 16,000 references, many with PDF full-text attachments - about 19 GB in all. I need to access the same library from home or from work (Endnote X7). So far I’ve been keeping it in a Dropbox folder, making sure to never have more than one instance of Endnote open at any one time (to avoid Dropbox sync issues). But I see that the various knowledge-base Endnote articles on-line say not to keep it in Dropbox, and now X7 has some sort of Shared Library feature. Is this feature the right way to do this? Given that I’m not sharing it to colleagues, only to myself, but I need to make sure that references I add while at home show up in my library when I get to work, what’s the best way to do that? And what is actually the problem with keeping in Dropbox as I’ve been doing?

The danger in using in the drop box, is if you fail to close it on one machine prior to openning it on an other, which can lead to corruptions, as I understand it.  You can use the cloud at www.endnote.com to share between computers, or use the online library on 2ndary computers - keeping syncing to a minimum. In another thread, a user has reported that if he pausing synching before openning the library and unpauses after saving it to the drop box.  I still don’t trust it.   

Ok, so as long as I never have Endnote open on one computer while I try to open it on another, and Dropbox always syncs before I reopen, keeping it in Dropbox should be ok?  What I do is, I work at home, then I close Endnote, drive to work (which takes way longer than Dropbox needs to sync), and open it up there. Sounds like it shouldl be ok?

> You can use the cloud at www.endnote.com to share between computers, or

> use the online library on 2ndary computers - keeping syncing to a minimum.

so my library is about 20 GB; will this be ok, and what’s the difference between the Endnote cloud and “online library”?

no difference between cloud and online.  – 20 GB should be fine.