How to "List All Authors" in Vancouver Style using Cite While You Write Plug In

Dear community

I use Endnote Online with the Cite While You Write Plug-in for Word 2016.

I finished my dissertation using the required Vancouver Style.

However, my dissertation was rejected because the bibliography showed “et al.”

Apparently, I have to use the Vancouver Style AND list all authors.

So far, I have neither found the “edit output styles” nor the “list all authors” check box in the CWYW Plug in.

Can anybody tell me how to format my paper, so it stays in Vancouver and lists all authors?

Thank You!

So if I understood your issue correctly you want to edit your output style, and then in the Author Lists settings, in Bibliography, select “List all author names”. I have included a screenshot. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your quick reply!

However I’m using Endnote basic, as in Endnote Online through Web of Science and I can’t seem to find the tool bar, tabs and drop down menu shown in your picture.

I’m afraid I just can’t access those features in my Endnote version…

How stupid of me. Unfortunately I don’t have any experience in Endnote Online, but after some research into it I believe it isn’t possible to edit output styles at all in Endnote Online. Do you happen to have access to the desktop version of Endnote through an institutional login?

I suggest you download a trial copy of Endnote! You may discover it is worth the money at a later time, but in the meantime, you can edit and format your document.