New to Pages but not to EndNoteX2

Couldn’t get Word 2008 (Mac) to talk to EndNote X2 so have downloaded a trial copy of Pages.   However, have followed the installation instructions and have the same problem.  Can’t get Pages to talk to EnNote.  I’d be grateful of any help.  Have accessed the tutorials and followed them.  Have EndNote open and then open Pages but when I go to insert a citation there is no ‘Citation’ option on the insert menu.

Thank you

Linda 

It’s a little weird but the citations don’t appear unless you search for them.  Enter an author name (or whatever) and hit return, all the hits in your open library (open in Endnote, that is) will appear.  click the ones you want.  

kevin

@proteas wrote:

Couldn’t get Word 2008 (Mac) to talk to EndNote X2 so have downloaded a trial copy of Pages.   However, have followed the installation instructions and have the same problem.  Can’t get Pages to talk to EnNote.  I’d be grateful of any help.  Have accessed the tutorials and followed them.  Have EndNote open and then open Pages but when I go to insert a citation there is no ‘Citation’ option on the insert menu.

Thank you

Linda 

I don’t know about Mac and Pages, but Endnote has to be installed after MSWord, so perhaps you need to reinstall EN so the appropriate “add-ins” are linked?